Ajla Grozdanic, Manager, Marketing and Communications, U.S. Programs
January 27, 2012
This is the second post in our "Love to Read" series which highlights fun and educational books that will help your child develop into an avid reader! Be sure to check back later in the week for recommendations for older children.
Did you know that less than half of children under 5 are read to every day by a family member? Ensure your little ones get their daily dose of reading with these 10 expert-recommended book selections:
- Best Friends by Charlotte Labaronne
- How Do Dinosaurs Play with Their Friends by Jane Yolen and Mark Teague
- Mine! Mine! Mine! by Shelly Becker
- Sharing How Kindness Grows by Fran Shaw
- Sunshine & Storm by Elisabeth Jones
- I Accept You as You Are! by David Parker
- The Pout Pout Fish by Deborah Diesen
- I’m in Charge of Me! by David Parker
- I Love it When You Smile by Sam McBratney
- I Love You All Day Long by Francesca Rusackas
Looking for other ways to spread the love? Get your limited-edition Valentine's Day cards and support Save the Children’s education programs in the United States. Learn more about our Love to Read, Read to Live campaign.